Who are we?
10 reasons to go with us
- We are locals and we know the area inside out
- We speak languages to near native level and we know the exact terminology.
- We are the keepers of the real Emilia Romagna food traditions.
- We transform your holiday into a life time experience
- We offer a personal experience in real contact with italian life style
- We have carefully selected our gourmet food producers, try real food at its source
- We have 100 of good connections in the area and we can customise your days out in Italy
- We have established relationships with local providers
- We will save you time and money
- It is easy and straight forward to book with us
Emilia Delizia presentation video!
Who is Emilia Delizia?
We are from a family passionate about food, who were themselves wine and ham producers. Since early age we became involved and interested in meat curing techniques, vineyard keeping and wine producing methods.
Over the years I have lived and travelled to countries where gourmet food matters the most.
Emilia Delizia. The idea.
We are a small but very dynamic company that operates in the language and holiday field. We have been promoting Italy, its language and its culture since 1997. Originally we started as a language school with branches in the Uk, and Japan since 2005 we have been offering package holiday to international clients interested in visiting Italy avoiding mass tourism.
Wine and gourmet food tourism is an expanding sector of tourism and more and more people are becoming more interested in in good food and wine. We are here to promote our great food and wine tradition, and encourage people to visit and try our products.
In this global world there are thousand of companies offering the same services but we can do better because we are local and we love this land and its food. We can offer the guided tours in multiple languages such as English, French, Spanish, German, and Japanese.
We use no intermediate, we guide and tutor our tours ourselves. The tours are fun and educative at the same times. Our clients can learn a great deal about food and wine in just one day tour.
Clients with our services can visit Italy with a tailored guided tour to suit their needs.
We are based in London and Modena in Emilia Romagna Italy.
CONTACT US ONLINE
If you matter is urgent or need a quote please use the email form.